Sole with Baby Spinach and Orange Sauce
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Heart Mark approved. The good old favourite with a new twist! Give your sole and spinach some zest. Orange zest, that is!
- 4 Sea Harvest Dressed Sole Fillets
- 300 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 T (15ml) honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 10 ml olive oil
- 200 g baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush the sole with olive oil and season well.
- Grill the sole for about 10 minutes or until just cooked.
- In the meantime, bring the orange juice, honey and garlic to a simmer and reduce to half.
- Whisk in the olive oil and set aside.
- Blanche the baby spinach in a little boiling water until just wilted.
- Serve the sole on the baby spinach, drizzled with the warm orange juice.