Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 – 4
Heart Mark approved. Want something spicy tonight? This recipe brings together your favourite sole and tangy spices like paprika, cayenne pepper and more.
- 4 teaspoons soft margarine or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 twists of lemon zest
- 4 Sea Harvest Dressed Sole Fillets
- ¼ t lemon-pepper seasoning
- ¼ t paprika
- cayenne pepper
- Cracked black peppercorns
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and lemon zest in margarine or olive oil until tender.
- Place fillets in margarine or olive oil. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until just cooked. Sprinkle with onions.
- Shake over fresh cracked black pepper.