Oven Crisp Fish Fillet Portions with Grilled Courgettes and Roasted Rosa Tomatoes
Many South Africans think ‘sosatie’ is the Afrikaans word for savoury kebabs, when in fact, the origin of the word is Malay. The influence of the Cape Malays on South African cuisine is massive. Here, instead of mutton or lamb chunks, we thread firm fish like kingklip onto our sosatie skewers. Winning!
Oven Crisp - Lightly Lemon 400 g
- 500 g Sea Harvest Oven Crisp Fish Fillet Portions
- 500 g Rosa tomatoes
- 500 g Courgettes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) Olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 15 g Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare Oven Crisp Fish Fillet Portions as per instructions on packaging. Place Rosa tomatoes in a foil lined roasting tray. Coat in olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Roast in oven at 180°C for 15-20mins until nicely coloured and cooked.
- Using a peeler, slice along the length of the courgettes into ribbons. Place ribbons in a bowl and coat with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill on a griddle pan until golden brown.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette together and season well.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the veg and cooked fish.
- Serve with Sea Harvest Oven Crisp Fish Fillet Portions.