Oriental Steamed Hake Parcels
Hake steamed in the bag with green veggies dressed in a soy and sesame dressing.
Hake Medallions 450 g
400 g green beans
200 g baby spinach
Green baby cabbage, a few leaves
450 g Sea Harvest Hake Medallions
Coriander to garnish
Any Asian noodles to serve with the dish
1 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp smoked chilli flakes
2 tbsp chives, thinly sliced
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
1. For the bag: cut a 20 cm x 20 cm piece of both foil and baking paper per portion of fish.
2. Place the foil shiny side up, then cover with baking paper.
3. Add the green beans, baby spinach and cabbage leaves to the base and center of the sheet of baking paper.
4. Add one hake portion per parcel.
5. Gently fold up the sides of each parcel, keeping the tops open.
6. Slowly pour dressing over the fish and vegetables and seal the parcels tightly.
7. Pop into a pre-heated oven and cook at 200°C for 15 – 20 minutes or until the hake is perfectly cooked.
8. Serve with cooked noodles and fresh coriander.