Haddock Eggs Benedict
Brunch in style with haddock on a potato rosti, spinach, hollandaise sauce and topped with a poached egg.
Haddock Steaks 500 g
Sea Harvest Haddock Steaks 500 g
2 large potatoes
Kale or spinach
- Oven bake the Sea Harvest Haddock Steaks according to packaging instructions.
- Prepare rosti’s by peeling and grating 2 potatoes, place in a clean cloth and squeeze to remove water.
- Combine grated potato with 2 tbsp melted butter, season and shape 4 circles onto a lined baking tray. Heat oven to 180°C and bake until golden & crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
- Poach 4 eggs.
- Blanch half a bag of kale in boiling water and gently fry in butter.
- Heat a pre-made hollandaise in a saucepan until warm.
- To serve place rosti on a plate, top with kale, haddock, egg and hollandaise.