Fish Friday Hake with asian style dressing and vegetables served with rice
Try this dish out if you’re a fan of exotic, tangy flavours.
Fish Friday - 600 g
Sea Harvest Fish Friday
60 ml soy sauce
2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 finely chopped spring onion
- Bake the Sea Harvest Fish Friday according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Cook rice.
- Cut 4 baby marrows in half and 3 baby aubergines into quarters and bake in the oven at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Whisk together soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, honey, sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onion. Pour half of the mixture over baked vegetables.
- Serve the fish on a bed of rice surrounded by vegetables and a side of the remaining Asian glaze.
- Garnish with coriander and lime wedges.