Crisp & Chunky Hake Fillet Portions with a Beetroot, Butternut and Rocket Salad
Wild-caught, heart mark approved, Cape Hake coated in golden brown toasted crumbs with a quick and simple-to-make hearty salad. Simply scrumptious!
Crisp & Chunky - Classic 500 g
- 500 g Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Hake Fillet Portions
- 200 g diced Butternut
- 6 – 7 tbsp (100 ml) Olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Wholegrain mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black pepper
- 50 g toasted Pumpkin seeds
- 200 g cooked diced Beetroot
- 200 g Wild rocket
- 3 crumbled Feta discs
- Prepare fish according to cooking suggestions on packaging.
- Place the butternut on a baking tray and drizzle with a dash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt, roast for 30 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard. Season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the beetroot, roasted butternut, rocket and pumpkin seeds.
- Coat with the dressing and serve immediately with Sea Harvest Crisp & Chunky Hake Fillet Portions.
Enjoy the fish with this light and simple salad.