As a sea fish company with an international presence, committed to sustainable fishing practices and to bringing the best quality seafood to your table, Sea Harvest has superb seafood ranges. What else can be expected from a company that processes over 40 000 tonnes of fish every year, and supplies fish to more than 23 countries worldwide?
Our seafood ranges have been developed to meet the culinary demands of customers in the food service, retail and end-consumer markets. With so many people buying Sea Harvest fish and seafood, you cannot go wrong in choosing our products.
No doubt, seafood is an excellent source of protein and selenium. It is healthy, nutritious, and dare we say – delicious! The entire family can enjoy healthy protein on a regular basis, as our Sea Harvest products are affordable, and our ranges cater to various preferences. With a range of seafood recipes to choose from on our website, you can now prepare gourmet meals in the comfort of your own home, without breaking the bank in the process, and best of all – you have the assurance of quality.
Our seafood ranges include the 400g seafood mix, the 800g crumbed squid rings, the 800g prawn meat, and the crab flavoured fish sticks. Some of the other selections that are available:
- Wild-caught Cape hake fillets – still with skin on in a delightful tempura batter, garlic and herb, lemon and black pepper, or lightly seasoned crumb.
- Oven crisp – lightly lemon, lightly seasoned, or garlic and parsley coated wild-caught fish fillets.
- Country fry – wild-caught delicious skinless Cape hake fillets in a seasoned egg batter.
- Batter dipped hake fillets – (skin-on) in tempura batter.
- Cape hake fillets – with skin-on and wild caught, available in 400g, 600g and 800g packs.
- Chunky Cape hake fillets – skinless and wild caught.
- Cape whitening steaks – which are wild caught skinless folded Cape hake fillets.
- Hake medallions – consisting of skinless wild-caught Cape hake.
- Baby hake – Cape hakes which are individually pouched, with bone in, and with skin and tail on.
- Haddock fillets – the best smoked fillets you will ever taste.
With so many choices, you will have something to prepare every day of the week, including our haddock steaks, kingklip fillet cuts, and head-on prawns.
Are you in the mood for a seafood potjie, or perhaps a stir-fry? Why not try the seafood mix consisting of individually quick-frozen squid strips, monkfish portions, mussel meat, crab flavoured sticks and octopus? If you love prawns, but don’t like the idea of having to peel and devein, you will appreciate our peeled and deveined vannamei prawn meat for extra convenience.
For the kids, we strongly recommend our delicious fish nuggets, which are available in seasoned batter, or the fish fingers which are always popular. For breakfast, go with the scrumptious fish cakes, or for a bit of luxury, enjoy our selection of kingklip fish cakes.
Our crab flavoured sticks containing fish are perfect as a finger food, or perhaps you want to create a snack basket with the addition of crumbed squid rings? The hake bakes, consisting of Cape hake and potato portions in a lightly seasoned crumb, are perfect for weekday dinners.
If you want to impress friends and family with a luxury dinner at home, then go with the salmon fillets still with skin-on, and sprinkled in olive and rosemary seasoning. You can also opt for the wild-caught, skin-on salmon fillet cuts.
For the ultimate in healthy protein choices, we recommend the Simply Steam roasted garlic & herb, or Italian cheese and herb wild Cape hake portions. The char-grilled Cape hake portions available as Grill Bakes, which come in lemon pepper glaze, or garlic and herb Cape hake portions, should impress just about any guest in your home. For a Saturday afternoon, you can indulge with the easy-to-prepare fish burgers coated in a lovely golden crumb.
Regardless of how many guests, what the occasion is, or whether you own a restaurant or retail store, having Sea Harvest products in the fridge ensures that you always have something special and delicious to prepare.
Make the most of our seafood ranges by using the recipes on our website, and enjoy being a culinary master without effort.